We speak with Amy Demas, president of Communicate Excellence, about the importance of practice communication for your front office. In the new normal, best practices for communication are vital as your staff will be overburdened with new and current patients asking questions about scheduling appointments, navigating your practice’s changes to accommodate social distancing and safety, and transitioning from all virtual appointments.
Topics covered in this episode include:
About our Guest
- Why it’s so important to provide specialized communication training to your entire staff, not just your TC
- What surprises - positive and negative - has she heard after listening to over 10K calls a year.
- Value that coaching adds over just doing your own online research
- Amy’s three phase approach to training staff
- Importance of delving into the data for insights and improvements on practice conversions and customer service
Amy Demas brings a unique combination of orthodontic practice management experience, career business success, leadership, and creative thinking to the challenges of maximizing effective communication for orthodontic teams. She is also a speaker and author of the book, “Communicate Excellence.”